Bowman Woods School - Main Page
<- See left panel for additional pages for Bowman Woods School
Bowman Woods Staff Directory | Event Calendar
Welcome to Bowman Woods Elementary
* Tina Monroe, Principal 447-3241
* Val Lawrence, S.A.M. 447-3208
* Denise Kack, Principal/Bldg. Secretary 447-3240
* Mary Hutton, Guidance Counselor 447-3244
* Louann Mann, Guidance/Attendance Sec. 447-3242
* Eileen House, Health Assistant 447-3243
Please click on the page links to the left to access a variety of information about our wonderful school.
K-5th Grade School Hours: 8:30 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
* 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast served
* 8:20 a.m. 1st Bell - Students may enter school
* 8:30 a.m. Tardy Bell - School Begins
* 3:15 p.m. - Dismissal
* K - 11:00 to 11:20
* 1st - 11:20 to 11:40
* 2nd - 11:40 to 12:00
* 3rd - 12:00 to 12:20
* 4th - 12:20 to 12:40
* 5th - 12:40 to 1:00
If your child will be absent from school, please call the school office (447-3242) by 8:15 a.m.. If your child needs to leave school during school hours, a written note should be sent to your child's teacher. Student's must be signed out in the office. When returning to school, the student must report to the office before returning to his/her classroom.
For the protection of our students and staff, EVERYONE is required to sign in at the office.
Both breakfast and lunch are served at Bowman Woods. Students can also choose to bring a sack lunch. A menu is sent home monthly. The following prices are for purchased meals for the 2014-2015 school year.
* Student Breakfast $1.50
* Adult Breakfast $1.70
* Student Lunch (includes milk) $2.40
* Milk $0.40
* Adult Lunch $3.30
Please read the Linn-Mar Back-to School pamphlet or talk with the BW office staff for information about reduced price meals, depositing lunch money, and the Internet-based School Dining System(SDS). Checks should be made out to Linn-Mar Schools.
Code of Cooperation
'The Pride Starts Here'
* Promote Positive Attitudes
* Respect Yourself and Others
* Insist on Your Personal Best
* Discuss and Listen Actively
* Expect Honesty and Be Trustworthy
Contact Bowman Woods School