Health Services Procedures
- COVID-19 Health Services Procedures
- Home Isolation Guidance
- How to Count Isolation Days
- Testing Options for Families
- Frequently Asked Questions as provided by the Iowa Department of Education.
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle/Body Aches
- Sore Throat
- Congestion/Runny Nose
This list does not include all possible symptoms. The CDC will continue to update the symptoms list.
If your child is experiencing symptoms please keep them home from school and consult with your health care provider for recommendations.
Last Updated 1/25/2022