Skip to content

Open Enrollment and Transfer Requests

Open Enrollment Requests

Iowa open enrollment law allows parents/guardians to enroll their student in a public school district other than their district of residence by completing an open enrollment (OE) application. Click here for additional information on OEs

Attendance Exception Requests

Parents/guardians of Linn-Mar resident students wishing to attend a Linn-Mar school outside their assigned attendance center (residing school) must submit their annual written request for an attendance exception request (AER) by March 1st of the preceding school year.  Click here for additional information on AERs

For questions on OEs or AERs contact:
Terri Mohler, Administrative Assistant to the Associate Superintendents
Phone: 319-447-3014 / Email
Fax: 319-200-1710
Address: 2999 N 10th Street, Marion, IA 52302