PowerSchool Unified Classroom
If you already have a Unified Classroom account, visit https://classroom.powerschool.com to log in.
You may want to bookmark that page for future visits.
If you need to create an account, please continue.
***With our District personnel not in the school buildings, we have created a temporary process for people that run into problems creating this account. You may send an email containing your name, the name of your student(s), and a phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our Technology Department will assist you.***
Parents will need to create a PowerSchool ID for Unified Classroom, even if you already have a username and password that you have used in the past. You would do that by clicking Create An Account here; as shown. Link provided below.
Now you will associate your new Unified Classroom account with your students. You can do that in one of two ways.
1. You can enter the username and password you have used for PowerSchool access in the past (recommended).
2. You can use the Access ID for your student(s). Use this as the preferred method if you are a new Linn-Mar family.
Once this process is complete, you will be able to log in on future visits by entering the PowerSchool ID (email address) and password.
*Please visit this website for to create the account.
*** If you are looking for student credentials after you log in, please read below.***
To find your student’s login information:
- Log into Unified Classroom
- Click on the “Quick Links” icon
- Click on “Main Portal Page” – (This may open a new tab)
- Click on the student name in the upper left corner
- Click on “Other Information” in the lower left corner.