November 30- December 11
Free meals for all children 18 and under.
Grab-and-go meals will be available Monday- Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Bowman Woods Elementary 151 Boyson Road NE Cedar Rapids, IA
- Linn Grove Elementary 2301 50th Street Marion, IA
- Novak Elementary 401 29th Avenue Marion, IA
- Westfield Elementary 901 East Main Street NE Robins, IA
- Wilkins Elementary 2127 27th Street Marion, IA
- Oak Ridge Middle School 4901 Alburnett Road Marion, IA
- Linn-Mar High School 3111 North 10th Street Marion, IA
- Boulder Peak Intermediate 3920 35th Avenue Marion, IA
- Marion Village Mobile Home Park 700 35th Street Marion, IA(located behind front office)
- Squaw Creek Mobile Home Park 6201 Hennessey Parkway Marion, IA (parked on Navajo Drive)
- Valley View Apartments 635 Ashton Place NE Cedar Rapids, IA
- Chapel Ridge Apartments 1 Chapel Ridge Circle Marion, IA
*No ID or paperwork is required
*Students do not need to be present to pick up meals
*Note that the meal distribution methods will be designed to minimize person-to-person contact and students/adults will not be permitted to enter district buildings or leasing offices.
*Meals will not be consumed onsite.
Linn-Mar Community School District
2999 North Tenth Street
Marion, IA 52302
The Nutrition Services Department offers nutritionally balanced, appetizing school meals to students, staff and parents during the school day. Meals are planned to follow high nutritional standards set by the United States Department of Agriculture.
Nutrition Services Manager
Phone (319) 447-3302
Fax (319) 377-9252
Address: 2999 N 10th Street – Room 205 – Marion, IA 52302
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Iowa Non-Discrimination Statement:
“It is the policy of this CNP provider not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or religion in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code section 216.6, 216.7, and 216.9. If you have questions or grievances related to compliance with this policy by this CNP Provider, please contact the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, Grimes State Office building, 400 E. 14th St. Des Moines, IA 50319-1004; phone number 515-281-4121, 800-457-4416; website: https://icrc.iowa.gov/.”