Free & Reduced Meals
The 2022-2023 Free and Reduced Application’s is available below or in PowerSchool,
A new application must be completed each school year.
How To Apply For Free and Reduced Price School Meals
2022 2023 Application for Free and Reduced Meals
Please complete, sign, and return the form in one of four ways:
- Complete the application in PowerSchool.
- Return the form to your students school office or Mail or bring to the Nutrition Services office located at the Learning Resource Center, 2999 North 10th Street, Marion, IA 52302.
- Complete, sign, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the form to 319-377-9252.
If you need a translated application with instructions, they can be found in 49 languages at: https://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/translated-applications
If you have questions regarding applying for free or reduced meals, please contact Andrea Fish, Nutrition Services Coordinator, at (319) 447-3349.
- Meal choices are the same for all students regardless of their status.
- Information regarding eligibility for free or reduced meals is confidential. Students are not identified as eligible for free or reduced meals through ID cards or choice of meals. Cashiers at the point of service are not able to determine if a student is eligible for free or reduced meals.
- IF I DON’T QUALIFY NOW, MAY I APPLY LATER? Yes, you may apply at any time during the school year. For example, children with a parent or guardian who becomes unemployed may become eligible for free or reduced price meals if the household income drops below the income limit, if your household size goes up, or if you start getting Food Assistance, FIP or other benefits.