Free & Reduced Meals
A new application for free or reduced price meals must be submitted each school year. Forms for 2017-2018 are posted below and are also available in Linn-Mar’s district handbook or at each building.
Please complete, sign, and return all 3 pages of the application form as soon as possible. You may return the form in one of four ways:
- Return to your school office.
- Mail or bring to the Nutrition Services office located at the Learning Resource Center, 2999 North 10th Street, Marion, IA 52302.
- Complete, sign, scan and email to Cathy Berggren.
- Fax the form to 319-377-9252.
If you have questions regarding applying for free or reduced meals, please contact Cathy Berggren, Nutrition Services Coordinator, at (319) 447-3349.
- Meal choices are the same for all students regardless of their status.
- Information regarding eligibility for free or reduced meals is confidential. Students are not identified as eligible for free or reduced meals through ID cards or choice of meals. Cashiers at the point of service are not able to determine if a student is eligible for free or reduced meals.