For registration questions, please contact the building(s) your student(s) will be attending. Click HERE for school contact information.
Online registration for the upcoming school year begins the first week of August.
For students that have previously been enrolled at Linn-Mar.
Parents will need to log into their PowerSchool account to complete eRegistration. From the navigation menu, click on FORMS and then the ENROLLMENT tab. Please be sure to complete and submit each form, even if the information has not changed. Repeat this process for any additional students by clicking on their name in the upper left corner.
For students that have not been previously enrolled at Linn-Mar.
Incoming preschooler or kindergartener? New to the district? Click here to complete our pre-registration form. Once submitted, an automatic email will be sent with further instructions to get your family PowerSchool account created. A separate form must be submitted for each new student.
Here is a basic tutorial to familiarize yourself with the PowerSchool layout.
These forms are part of the Linn-Mar Community School District’s registration process. Many of the forms are available through Powerschool. If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.
- Booster Club Membership
- Co-Residency Form
- Home Language Survey
- Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Requirements-Spanish
- New Students – Proof of Residency
- Student Ethnicity Form
- Student Ethnicity Form-Spanish
- Student Information Registration Form
- Student Information Registration Form-Spanish
- Student Fee Schedule
- Student Harassment Brochure (K-4)
- Student Harassment Brochure (5-12)
- Transportation to Daycare Form
- Volunteer Application
- Medication Permission Form
- Medication Permission Form-Spanish
- Free and Reduced Price Parent Letter
- Free and Reduced Price School Meal FAQ
- How to Apply for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
- Iowa Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals / Milk
The forms included in this section are for district use. Please print and complete only the forms that are applicable to your student.
Elementary Schools (K-4)
Intermediate (5-6) and Middle Schools (7-8)
- Excelsior Middle School – Parent Resources
- Oak Ridge Middle School – Parent Resources
- Boulder Peak Intermediate – Parent Resources
- Hazel Point Intermediate – Parent Resources
High School (9-12)
- Certificate of Dental Screening (Freshmen)
- Depression & Suicide Prevention Information for Parents
- Depression Screening Parental Consent Form
- High School/Middle School Physical Forms (Required for all students in athletics & recommended for others)
- High School/Middle School Athletic Registration
- High School Heads Up Concussion form
- High School Non-Athletic Student Participation Forms
- Military Opt Out
- Parking Information
- Campus Release Form (9th Grade)
- Campus Release Form (10th-12th Grades)
- Healthy Kids Act
- COMPASS Parking Pass Agreement
- COMPASS Open Campus Expectations
- Release of Liability