Beginning August 6th, it will be possible to register (and pay school fees) for the 2018-19 school year online.
Linn-Mar eRegistration is accessed through family PowerSchool accounts, which every family with students enrolled in the Linn-Mar District needs to have set up (If you have questions, please contact your student’s school office). The eRegistration process is required to be completed annually by all families (including Little Lions Preschool) so we have the most up-to-date information on students including but not limited to: parent/guardian contact information, health information, emergency contact information, and parental permissions. If you have not set up a family PowerSchool account, please contact your student’s building to obtain more information on how to do so.
It is critical that your current address is on file with the district. It’s through the eRegistration process that the district gathers this updated information.
Sign into your family PowerSchool account and use the eRegistration portal to update all of your students (even if no changes are necessary for your family, you must go through the entire eRegistration process for EACH of your students) who will be attending a Linn-Mar school.
Log in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal to begin the eRegistration process.
These forms are part of the Linn-Mar Community School District’s registration process. Please complete any and all of the following forms that are applicable to your student and or building:
- 2018-19 District Handbook
- Home Language Survey
- Summary of Registration, Orientation & Parent Nights
- New Students – Proof of Residency
- Student Ethnicity Form
- Student Information Registration Form
- Student Fee Schedule
- Transportation to Daycare Form
- Volunteer Application
- Booster Club Membership
- Free and Reduced Price School Meal FAQ
- How to Apply for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
- Iowa Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals / Milk
- Lunch Deposit Instructions
The forms included in this section are for district use. Please print and complete only the forms that are applicable to your student.
- High School Athletics Forms
- High School/Middle School Physical Forms(Required for all students in athletics & recommended for others)
- Military Opt Out
- Student Parking lottery information and forms
- Permission To Drive Form
- Time Release Form
- Signs of Suicide Letter
- Signs of Suicide Parental Consent Form
- Lifetouch Photography Information
- Certificate of Dental Screening (Freshmen)
- Healthy Kids Act
- COMPASS Parking Pass Agreement
- COMPASS Open Campus Expectations
- Release of Liability
- Parent Letter (Excelsior)
- eRegistration Procedures
- Middle School Supply List 2018
- 7th Grade Parent Letter (Excelsior)
- 8th Grade Parent Letter (Excelsior)
- Drop Off and Pick Up Information (Excelsior)
- MYFI 6th Grade Orientation (Excelsior)