For registration questions, contact the individual building(s) your student(s) will be attending. For contact information for each school, visit the SCHOOLS TAB at the top of the page in the gray header line.
Beginning August 5th, or the first business day after that date, it is possible to register (and pay school fees) for the upcoming school year online via PowerSchool’s using eRegistration. eRegistration is open to parents to enroll their student who attended Linn-Mar last year. New students will receive the information they need to complete eRegistration in the coming weeks.
Linn-Mar eRegistration is accessed through family PowerSchool accounts, which every family with students enrolled in the Linn-Mar District needs to have set up (If you have questions, please contact your student’s school office). The eRegistration process is required to be completed annually by all families (including Little Lions Preschool) so we have the most up-to-date information on students including but not limited to: parent/guardian contact information, health information, emergency contact information, and parental permissions. If you have not set up a family PowerSchool account, please contact your student’s building to obtain more information on how to do so.
It is critical that your current address is on file with the district. It’s through the eRegistration process that the district gathers this updated information.
Sign into your family PowerSchool account and use the eRegistration portal to update all of your students (even if no changes are necessary for your family, you must go through the entire eRegistration process for EACH of your students) who will be attending a Linn-Mar school.
Log in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal to begin the eRegistration process.
These forms are part of the Linn-Mar Community School District’s registration process. Please complete any and all of the following forms that are applicable to your student and or building:
- Booster Club Membership
- Co-Residency Form
- District Handbook
- Home Language Survey
- Home Language Survey-Spanish
- Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Requirements-Spanish
- New Students – Proof of Residency
- Student Ethnicity Form
- Student Ethnicity Form-Spanish
- Student Information Registration Form
- Student Information Registration Form-Spanish
- Student Fee Schedule
- Transportation to Daycare Form
- Volunteer Application
- Medication Permission Form
- Medication Permission Form-Spanish
- Free and Reduced Price Parent Letter
- Free and Reduced Price School Meal FAQ
- How to Apply for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
- Iowa Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals / Milk
- Lunch Deposit Instructions
The forms included in this section are for district use. Please print and complete only the forms that are applicable to your student.
Elementary Schools (K-4)
Intermediate (5-6) and Middle Schools (7-8)
- Excelsior Middle School – Parent Resources
- Oak Ridge Middle School – Parent Resources
- Boulder Peak Intermediate – Parent Resources
- Hazel Point Intermediate – Parent Resources
High School (9-12)
- Certificate of Dental Screening (Freshmen)
- Depression & Suicide Prevention Information for Parents
- Depression Screening Parental Consent Form
- High School/Middle School Physical Forms (Required for all students in athletics & recommended for others)
- High School/Middle School Athletic Registration
- High School Heads Up Concussion form
- High School Non-Athletic Student Participation Forms
- Lifetouch Photos Form
- Military Opt Out
- Parking Information
- Campus Release Form (10th, 11th & 12th grades)
- Healthy Kids Act
- COMPASS Parking Pass Agreement
- COMPASS Open Campus Expectations
- Release of Liability