Attendance Exception Requests
Parents/guardians of Linn-Mar resident students wishing to attend a Linn-Mar school outside their assigned attendance center (residing school) must submit their annual written request for an attendance exception request (AER) by March 1st of the preceding school year.
- If you have multiple students, a separate request for each student is required.
- Requests will be evaluated after an assessment of classroom space is made.
- Requests are not guaranteed from year-to-year. You must reapply on an annual basis.
- District transportation is not provided to students enrolled on AER status.
- Violations of attendance policy may result in the AER being canceled.
Download an AER Form
Please return AER forms and direct any questions to:
Terri Mohler, Administrative Assistant to the Associate Superintendents
Address: 2999 N 10th St – Room 200, Marion IA 52302
Phone: 319-447-3014 / Email