A nationwide waiver to allow student meals to be free until December 31, 2020 or until funds are no longer available, has been approved by the USDA.
This waiver applies to all Linn-Mar students either in the classroom or online. When funds are no longer available we will convert back to the students meal eligibility status.
- All kids ages 18 and under will be eligible for free meals(breakfast and lunch)
- We will serve students attending on-site at all of our school locations
- Grab and go locations for hybrid and virtual students will be served curbside at Linn Grove and Novak (Parent/Guardian or student can pick-up meal) 9:00-9:30 daily
- All meals will be bagged and all grade levels will have the same meal(special diets and allergies will be considered)
- This does not include individual milk, Ala Carte items, Adult/Staff meals or 2nd meals, they will be charged at the current rate.
|K-12 MENU||SEPTEMBER 14-OCTOBER 30||Nutritional Analysis|
Menus are updated to reflect changes due to school cancellations.
Per USDA requirements students are required to choose ½ cup serving of fruit or vegetable as part of breakfast and lunch. The ‘meal deal’ is the best value in terms of price and nutrition. Encourage your students to select one fruit or vegetable daily – it’s the best choice in terms of nutrition and cost!
Please Note: We are always in the process of updating nutritional information for our products. While reasonably accurate, there will be changes in the nutrient information as our database is updated. If you have questions about a particular item, please contact the Nutrition Services office at (319) 447-3302.