You may be eligible to receive funding from the State of Iowa for providing transportation for pupils attending an accredited non-public school.
To be eligible to receive funding through Linn-Mar Community School District you must:
- Reside within the boundaries of Linn-Mar Community School District
- Send your students to an accredited non-public school for grades K-12
- Live more than two miles away from non-public attendance centers for elementary grades (K-5) and more than three miles away from secondary attendance centers (middle schools and high school)
- Be personally transporting your students all or part of the way to the school of attendance
- Have no Linn-Mar Community School District bus service available for transportation to the school of attendance
Eligible families who transport over four miles are entitled to one supplemental mileage payment per family, per claim period.
Please submit non-public parent reimbursement forms and questions to:
Terri Mohler, Admin Asst to the Associate Superintendent
Linn-Mar Community School District
2999 N 10th St – Room 200, Marion IA 52302
319-447-3014 / Click here to email Mrs. Mohler
For specific questions on Linn-Mar CSD transportation services contact:
Brian Cruise, Transportation Manager
319-447-3031 / Click here to email Mr. Cruise