You may be eligible to receive funding from the State of Iowa for providing transportation for pupils attending an accredited non-public school.
To be eligible to receive funding through Linn-Mar Community School District you must:
- Reside within the boundaries of Linn-Mar Community School District
- Send your student to an accredited nonpublic school, grades K-12
- Live more than 2 miles away from the nonpublic school of attendance in elementary grades and more than 3 miles for secondary students.
- Be transporting your child(ren) all or part of the way to the school of attendance
- Have no Linn-Mar Community School District bus service available for transporting to the school of attendance
- Eligible families who transport over 4 miles, are entitled to one supplemental mileage payment per family, per claim period.
Nonpublic Parent Reimbursement Request Form
For More Information, Contact:
Louanne Lawson, Administrative Assistant
319-447-3014, Mail Louanne