Athletics Registration Now Online
Athletics registration for Linn-Mar High School, Oak Ridge Middle School, and Excelsior Middle School is now completely online!
Please use the link below to get your 7th-12th grade students registered for sports for the 2019-2020 school year.
A few notes about online registration:
- Before you get started, you will need your student’s ID number from PowerSchool. If you are unsure of where to find this number…when you log in to PowerSchool you will see your student’s photo and to the right of that you will see their last name, first name, grade, and student ID number. Typically, students will also have this number memorized, as it is the number on their lunch cards.
- Additionally, you will need a copy of your student’s most recent physical (must have been completed in the past 13 months). If you have already turned in a copy of the physical to our office and do not have a copy at home, there are instructions when you click on the link on how to get a copy from our office.
- You will need an email address to set up an account to register your student. You will need to be able to go to that email and verify your account before you can continue registering your student.
- Only the fields with an asterisk (*) are required fields. If you wish to provide information in the fields that are not required please do, but it is not required to move on in the registration process.
- In the policies and agreements section, you and your student must read the policies, acknowledge that you agree to them, and electronically sign. You will not be able to move on unless you complete all of these steps.