Dine Out For Our Schools returns April 18th
Dine Out For Our Schools had a very successful 1st year and it returns on Thursday, April 18th, 2019.
The Linn-Mar School Foundation hosts this district-wide effort with proceeds benefiting the Foundation’s K-12 classroom grant programs which impact each Linn-Mar school.
The April 18th Dine Out event features 18 partner restaurants including:
- Bistro 319
- Carlos O’Kelly’s
- Chick-fil-A Lindale
- Country Kitchen Cafe
- Culver’s Frozen Custard & Butterburgers Marion location
- Dairy Queen Uptown 7th Ave location
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
- Godfather’s Pizza 1st Ave SE
- Hy-Vee Hickory House & Chinese Express Marion
- Jimmy John’s 7th Ave Marion
- Kettel House Bakery & Cafe
- La Cantina
- Louie’s Scoreboard
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Noodles & Company
- Ramsey’s Wine Bistro
- Scooter’s Coffee (2 locations)
- Villas Patio
- Zio Johno’s.
Promotion applies all day for most locations, includes dine-in, take out and delivery. Dining patrons must mention or show the Dine out flyer (printed or on phone) prior to ordering for the Foundation to be eligible for the donation.
Thank you to our participating restaurants and thank you for dining out for Linn-Mar students! Visit www.linnmarfoundation.org for more information.