Welcome to Westfield Elementary School! Westfield is a neighborhood school in the Linn-Mar Community School District, serving students in grades K-5. Approximately 540 children will come to our school each day this year. We are excited about all the new students and families coming to Westfield this year. In addition we look forward to opening our new additional classrooms and using our beautiful new parking lot.
Westfield is a PBIS school. PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support) is a nationally recognized way to structure a school around common learning expectations. We call it ROAR! (Respectful, Organized, Aim High, Responsibility).
Westfield’s Collective Commitments:
- Our passion is…. Helping students find their passion
- To be reflective individuals who strive to improve, change, grow, and be the best “me” we can be.
- Motivate students to become self-driven learners.
- Guiding and encouraging students in a safe environment to discover their own purpose within themselves.
- To inspire students to learn, provide support at all levels of learning, and empower students to be well-rounded educated individuals.
Our Vision for Westfield Students:
- “Ensure All Students Will Learn”
Principal, Westfield Elementary