- Everyday Math Online – You need your username and password to log-in. Check with your teacher if you forget!
- ABCYa – This website has lots of activities! Check out the Numbers section! Try the 100 Number Grid Game, Math Match & the Money Bingo game!
- Sheppard’s Software – Tons of games here, too. Try Balloon Pop Addition and Math Madness to get you started!
- Spelling City – Find all our second grade lists here! Play games & try the practice tests!
Science & Social Studies
- Balancing Act – Make the beam balance by moving birds or adding birdseed. Once you think you have it, a bird flies away! Time to re-balance it!
- Vector Park Balancing Game – Balance a mobile with different objects. Items fall from the sky, land in the water, and you must pick them up and place on mobile. One item is a bucket that you fill up as much as you need (or drain enough) to help make the system balance. I think I have even seen a bird land on top of it, requiring a readjustment!
- Enchanted Learning – Animal Printouts! Every letter of the alphabet!
- National Geographic Kids: Creature Feature – Lots of good stuff here!