The College and Career Center located by the 11/12 office on the south side of the building. It is a resource center for students and their families to access information related to their college and/or career development needs. Students can make appointments with counselors or drop in to the center as needed.
CCC Weekly Update
Services provided for students and families through the center:
- Career speakers related to a variety of fields offered each month
- Information about Job Shadows and Internships
- Large group college visits to area colleges
- Access to interest inventories
- Access to career development and occupational outlook websites
- Access to college search websites
- Individual appointments with counselors to discuss results of inventories and/or other college/career-related information
- Appointments to meet with college and military representatives
- Resources are provided on college planning timelines, college visit information, and transitioning into college life
- Resources are provided on interviewing, resumes, and assessing job readiness skills
- Seminars on topics such as filling out the FAFSA, 1st generation college-bound students, NCAA requirements, finding scholarships, and RAI
- Information on job shadows and internships
When is the College and Career Center open?
Appointments can be made before and after school as well. Students can make appointments with the counselor in the center or drop in with questions throughout the day. Students can also stop by and get a pass to meet with college or military representatives that will be visiting.