3333 North 10th Street, Marion, IA 52302
- We will only open the West Side of the Stadium (5,000 seats) for all events except for football DH games so please plan accordingly when it comes to parking, paying admission, etc.
- Only coaches, athletes, emergency personnel and administration are allowed down on track and field areas.
- Media must seek approval from Linn-Mar Administration and be given an access pass.
- At no time should parents or other spectators be in the track and field turf area (unless been approved).
- All teams, coaches, officials will enter at the NE Gate.
- Please throw away your trash and recycle while you are at the stadium. Remind your friends to do the same!
There is plenty of parking near and around the stadium and high school.
Additional Parking at Excelsior Middle School and Indian Creek Elementary School if needed.
Cars will be asked to move if parked in an inappropriate area. If not moved they will be issued a ticket and/or towed.
Please plan to park appropriately and to allow for extra walking time to the stadium.
Parent Supervision of Elementary/Intermediate Students at Home Games:
The Linn-Mar Stadium has 5,000 seats on the home side! That means there is enough seating to handle our crowds so we expect our students to stay in the stands and watch the game.
Some of our students prefer to congregate under the stands, which encourages horseplay and other types of inappropriate behavior that is unsafe. Students must stay in the stands unless they are going to the concession stand or restroom. We need parents to discourage students from loitering beneath the bleachers. Nobody will be allowed on the grassy hillside behind the South end zone.
Supervisors will monitor these areas and direct students to return to the stands if they are just milling about. Students who are uncooperative will be asked to leave. If asked to leave, students will be banned from future game(s).
Stadium Seating Map
There will be separate designated areas for Linn-Mar High School students, the band and Middle School students (7th-8th). These sections are identified. All elementary/intermediate students (K-6th) must be sitting with or in the vicinity of their parents. Please do not just let your children run around unattended or drop them off at stadium without an adult.
Please leave the stadium immediately following the game. No loitering around afterwards. Appreciate everyone’s
May purchase tickets ahead of time to avoid waiting in line by clicking here.
Credit/Debit cards will be accepted at gate- NO CASH!
Most importantly, we encourage all our adults & students to be positive fans watching the game and cheering on our teams
from the stands. Any inappropriate behavior will be addressed and you may be asked to leave.
Thank you in advance for your support of our programs. GO LIONS!!!!!!