Skip to content

Linn-Mar  High School


Current Students

To request transcripts to be sent to colleges visit  Xello from your Office 365 account and submit your request online.

Former Students

Fill out and print your Transcript Request Form before bringing it to the Main Office. The completed form should be brought to the Records Secretary or mailed to the high school at the address provided on the form.

Transcript request form

QUESTIONS:¬†Please email the registrar’s office.

3111 N. Tenth Street
Marion, IA 52302

Phone: 319-447-3045
Fax: 319-447-3498